Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hearing God -March 14, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Many are searching for Me child.  Let the bread crumbs fall and they will find them as they are drawn closer to Me.  You, My lovely one, are Mine.  You commune daily with Me.  For as you commune with Me, I sustain you, I strengthen you for what lies ahead.  You are strong and secure in Me, for you have made the transition from death into life.  You know the Way.  You are to lead, as you follow My lead, others are able to share in your journey.  You lead by example, as you share these words and experiences with others, they are strengthened in their own journeys.  They find sustenance in the crumbs that fall from our table.  Beloved, this is My calling for you at this time, simply share what you yourself are experiencing with Me.  For this is Truth, and this is REAL.  Many are awakening, as they are able to read your own story that I am writing within you.   This brings hope and comfort to the ones coming behind you.  For as they seek the Truth, as you are, they too shall be.  Nothing is lost, I can do much in the little things that seem insignificant to you.  Do not try to reason out the value of this assignment, just yield to Me and do it.  These words have life and power within them, for they are spirit pouring out of an earthen vessel.  You do not need to know how I am using them, just TRUST Me and humbly share what I give you.  This is how I am fishing today, do not hold back, spread the crumbs, daily, do not delay.  For truly, I say to you, little is much when I am in it.

Selah.

No comments: