Friday, March 13, 2015

Hearing God - March 13, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, do not fear tomorrow, stand strong in your faith, Knowing that I am here with you and I will never leave you alone.  Do not become caught up in the world's babble, turn your ear from it and turn in, to Me.  Even those in your own family shall face great difficulties, for pride must be put to death, and leaning on the arm of the flesh for sustaining their needs, must be cut off.  Only I can sustain you all.  Every one must come to the realization that I alone am their source.  I alone, bring forth water, food, air.  I alone, can strengthen you and sustain you in the coming storms.  My child, watching those you love come to the end of themselves will be difficult.  But, this must take place within each heart.  Remember, your own pain in your own journey to find Me for yourself, and the joy, peace, comfort and rest you now feel and abide in daily.  I am drawing all to Me now.  Stay with Me child, do not stray from the path, when you encounter a wounded traveler on the path, be kind, pour in the oil and the wine, for freely you are receiving and from the abundance of your heart you shall pour out, My love, My peace, My strength.  My peace shall flow like a river from your earthly vessel as your words shall drip like honey from a comb.  I am in you child, I shall be seen upon you.  I shall be heard, as you open your mouth I shall fill it.

Selah.

No comments: