Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 27, 2014

***Note:  This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord:

Song:  "All ye heavy laden, all ye heavy hearted...oh come, and He will give you rest, oh come, and He will give you rest..."

Oh, My child, do not fret, this too shall pass.  You are not called to be put in a box.  You are called to be a light in the darkness.  You are called to walk the earth and express Me everywhere you go.  My light in you cannot be hidden under a box, no, My light must come forth in love, and power through you all.  I shall increase in each yielded vessel.  I cannot be contained in a box.  Therefore you cannot be contained in a box.  Go forth and expand, go forth and increase.  Christ in you, the hope of glory.

 Beloved, change is upon you all.  I am in the change.  Do not struggle,  or try to stay where you once were comfortable, no move with Me.  Let My Spirit lead you in the paths of peace.  I am quiet.  Shut out the noise, focus on Me, I am here in you.  Listen to Me.  I am with you, My little one.

 Remember, change is not easy, but, change is here.  You must continue to move and progress in Me.  I lead, you follow.  Focus on Me, live in Me, be in Me.  I am all you need.  Look for Me now.  Follow My lead.  You can hear Me.

 Trust your heart and let go of what was familiar and comfortable to you.  Launch out deeper now, let the winds of My Spirit carry you, upon My waves of grace, always follow peace.  My peace is your key marker.  Where there is no peace is a signpost for you.  Be aware, for I am peace.  Where there is no peace, I am not there, follow after peace.  Always follow peace.  Let Me lead you into all My paths of peace.

Selah.

No comments: