Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 28, 2014

***Note:  This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord:

Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good, and His mercies endure forever.  My child, it is well with thee and Me, for you remain soft and pliable in My hands.  My living waters are strong in you and as you endure tests and challenges that come into your life, My waters flow over you in wave after wave of love.  As you remain calm and stay in My peace, you receive more and more strength.  All of your tests and challenges that arise in your life have a plan and a purpose in My Kingdom.  Take each day, one at a time and fulfill all that I require of you.

 Oh, My little one, it is well with thee and Me.  Rest in Me, come to Me more often, as you feel the stress and tugging of the hands of this world reaching out to you to pull you out of Me, out of peace, out of My rest for you.  I am your source of strength, come away with Me child, more and more, you are centered in Me, I am with you.  I am here for you.

Do not try to reason everything out, just trust Me and know, I see all.  I am working in you and through you and in others and through others.  All are on their own journeys to Me.  All are on their own paths. Some shall be taken today.  Fear not, for I am watching over you.  You are one of My treasures, and you, My dove, are dearly loved.

  Many never find this intimacy with Me, but, I tell you the Truth, many shall find Me in the breadcrumb trail you are leaving for them.

Much is coming to pass now, dear one, fear not, for I have got you in the palm of My hand, and you shall whether the storms, for you shall ride upon the waves of My spirit.  I shall draw all men unto Me.  I shall use many baits and lures to draw them out of the dark and into My light.  Let your light shine, My little one.

Selah.

No comments: