Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 26, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord I heard this:

Beloved, My heart is for you.  I am here.  Keep your heart centered on Me, keep Me in the forefront of your mind.  Nothing shall be impossible for you, all you need do is ask.  Shut out the noise of the world and focus on Me.  I and I alone are your light.  Much shall be opened to you that was once a mystery.  You shall know, you shall discern, in this season.

The new day has many challenges.  You shall arise and face them with vigor and strength.  Oh, My little one, you were born to be a blessing.  You were born to overcome all of your challenges.  Beloved, think in not strange when perilous days come upon you, Remember, I have already prepared you for them.  You can handle anything that you need to.  I am here with you.  Ask, and I will guide you through all difficulties and challenges.

  My child, My bride, My dear one, many shall fall, and turn away from this path, but you will remain, you shall strengthen the feeble hands and encourage the hearts of many who are weary and ready to give up.  Press on, press on, My lovely one, into the realms of glory.  I shall lead you through the maze.  Do not succumb to doubt and unbelief.  My light is shining forth through you.  Beloved let your heart be filled once again and overflow with My love.

  I am diligently pursuing My lambs, My fish, My prodigals.  I am at work in each one, setting the captives free.  Oh, how I wish all would enter in now to Me.  For in Me there is peace and in Me there is love.  Love is forgiveness.  Love covers a multitude of problems.  Not everyone shall prosper in this new way.  For many shall try to cling to their old mindsets, but know this, change must come to set you free.

Selah.

No comments: