Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 25, 2014

***Note:  This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord:

Beloved, I love how you love Me.  I love how you love people.  I love how you allow My love to flow through you to touch others.  As My love freely flows through each of you, I fill you with more and more of My love.  My love is a mystery, for it never, ever runs out.  My light fills the darkness with a warmth and a presence, all together unknown to the darkness.  But, As I invade this present darkness, I draw all men to Me.  For in their wandering darkness, when they see the light, they come to find the source of the light.  I love fishing.  I especially love fishing for men.  I use many lures and tactics to find My fish.  For the waters are full of all sorts of beautiful fish.  I love the waves caused by My fish.  As I catch a fish, I love it, and nurture it, then I let it go to find more fish for Me.  Do you understand child, the waters are the world, the fish are the people, I am the great fisherman.   I lead, you follow.  Fish ride  on the waves, for they swim in the under currents.  My Spirit flows through waves.  I use many, many different ways to interact with My creation.  As each of you begins to tune in, you shall see me all around you, in the atmosphere, in the earth, the life giving force of all is Me.  Can you see Me, My little ones, look around, I have safely tucked you in a beautiful home.  I am not distant from any of you.  Open your eyes.  Now, I ask again, can you see Me.
Selah.

No comments: