Friday, February 6, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 6, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Look to Me in all things and in all your circumstances, for I and I alone am the author and finisher of your life story.  I have already separated My sheep from the goats.  Now the separation is becoming clearer and more distinct.  Some have crossed over and made the journey back to Me and are resting, secure and unmovable in My hand, this is where you are My love, My gentle dove.

Some are still making their way along the path and are now feeling the sting of the fiery darts as they make their way even closer to Me.  These darts are sent to wound and discourage and tear down My humble ones.  But, My dear ones, I tell you the Truth, I am here, I love you, you are beautiful to Me and very valuable.  Though the journey may become hard, and the darts they do sting, your weeping shall not be prolonged, press on, My dear ones, your best days are on this path.  I will replace your tears with My oil of gladness.  I am here.  Reach out to Me and let Me comfort you.  Come, come away with Me, in the quiet, in the stillness, separate yourself from all the noise, that so easily distracts you.

Do you know what the fiery darts are?  These are the words that come forth out of the hearts of men who do not know Me.  They are wolves in sheep's clothing, they are in the pen with the other sheep.  There is no light in them.  They take pleasure in causing pain to My true lambs.  I tell you the Truth, for I am not a man that I should lie.  Look closely, all around you, pay attention to the words coming out of the people.  There is a clear divide, you shall see it, if only you will look.  Bitter and sweet waters will not be coming forth out of a pure vessel.  Those who have ears to hear, shall hear Me now.  Those who have eyes to see shall see Me now.  Look, pay attention to their words, their attitudes.  For out of the heart a man speaks.

The separation of My sheep is widening.  I can clearly be seen by all who are wise.  But, to the foolish, they see nothing, and will not see the destruction coming upon them.  I am alive in My temples now.  I am at work in every vessel. All are at different levels of development, which will effect their understanding.

 I tell you the Truth, I speak plainly to those who are willing to hear.  All words are being recorded, all thoughts are being recorded.  For I see all, and I will reward each one of you according to your words.  I read each of you clearly.

Pay attention to their words, My little ones, for you shall discern much Truth in them.  Do not align yourselves with the wolves, move onward and upward with Me.  Let the sweet waters of My Spirit pour out of you.

 When the fiery darts come, do not try to understand what is wrong with you, for these are for to test you both and refine you both.  To see if you will endure the fiery darts and overcome them by reflecting Me in every situation.  Also, for the ones spewing the fiery darts out of their mouths, this allows Me to see what is truly in their hearts and how much more time they shall need in the melting pot and refining fires.

 All flesh will yield to the spirit.  If you will live in the spirit you will reflect Me, this is your task before each of you now.

Who among you are sheep and who among you are wolves?  They are easy to see, My dear ones, watch their words.

Ponder what I have revealed to you today.  For in My words there is much Truth.  I see you, I am not distant.  I am here.  I am among each of you.

You and you alone must choose to live by the Spirit or by the flesh.  Your goal is to overcome your flesh, and live by your spirit, you can only do this with My help.  Seek Me now, while I may be found, let Me be your teacher and your guide on this journey.

The narrow way is not easy, but, it is necessary.

Selah.

No comments: