Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 23, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord, I heard:

Beloved, it is good to come and sit with Me at the beginning of your day.  To come away, in the quiet, and in the stillness and just be still and rest in Me.  To abide in My presence refreshes your spirit and soul.  To know I am here truly strengthens you from the inside out.  It is well with thee and Me, My little one.  For you are centered in who you are in Me.  You have found your true home in Me.

  You have labored intensely in your journey towards Me, and you have yielded to Me, and allowed Me to make My home in you.  Now, My dear one, as you continue to draw ever closer to Me I fill you more and more with My heart, with My love, with My compassion, with My light.  My light exposes and expels all darkness.  I ride upon the waves of the spirit.

Your speech and your thoughts are waves.  Your thoughts are connecting to My thoughts towards you, and produce many waves.  You are surfing upon the waves of My Spirit.

 This is what the vision means you had last night.  You are opening your eyes to the strange new world now.  As you follow after Me, you shall go deeper and deeper into the unknown of My World.  This is what you were created for.  Much time has been spent on your preparation.  Now, My love, the time of your visitation approaches.  Behold, the student shall become the teacher, and lead many aimless wanderers onto the path that shall lead them to Me, for in their seeking I shall be found by each one.

Your breadcrumb trail is very valuable to Me.  You do not see it, but it is producing abundant fruit on My vine.  Shine baby shine.  Many who are stumbling in the darkness, are eating the crumbs and stumbling upon the trail that leads to Me.

Selah.

No comments: