Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 7, 2014

***Note:  I heard this as I was waiting on the Lord:


My child, you should always come to Me daily, do not allow yourself to be fed by someone elses morsels.  You are to be hand fed by Me.  I am your daily portion.  Seek Me out daily, for your portion.

You are good and you are Mine.  I live in and around you.  For you are in Me and you abide, dwell and rest in My presence.

 Much is changing now in your world.  Many have awakened to Me, while many are still in their slumber.  Oh, how I want all to come to Me.  The journey for each of you is personal and you must make the decision for yourself.  Choose you this day who you will follow.  Beloved, do not make this decision lightly for your very future hangs in the balance.  I am watching you all, I see your daily choices.  I see your daily heart, I hear every word spoken.  I hear every thought.  I know every intention and I know every plan.  Nothing is hidden from Me.  I see all.  I know all.

  I do not come to punish and destroy you.  I come to discipline and correct My wayward children.  I shall cleanse and restore all of My creation.  Every eye shall see Me and know who I am.  I shall reward, cover, protect, and provide for My own.  But, woe, to the ones who have strayed, who have changed their course, who have believed the lies, the times ahead shall be most difficult.  I call to you now, come back to Me, though your sins be as scarlet, I shall wash them and make you white as wool.  Oh, foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you.

 Listen to your hearts, My loves, I am here in the midst of you, look for Me, while I am be found of you.

Selah.

No comments: