Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 5, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard:

The Father is watching you.  I and My Father are constantly watching over you.  Oh, My love, so much Truth is in you.  I have poured out so much love into you, and as I pour in, you, My love, pour out.

Live and let live is such a sad statement, for none can live without Me.  I am life, I am the only one that can set you free from the bonds that hold you in slavery in this world.  If you do not understand this, I tell you the Truth - you are still asleep.  WAKE UP, I cannot possibly yell it any louder.  You must wake up now - My sleeping beauties, for I have much to say to each of you, but you must be willing to hear Me.  You are not deaf, you are stubborn and rebellious and still want to go your own way.  It is a pity when your own children will not listen.  So be it.  The time of change shall be harsh for these stubborn children.  I still love each of you, but, I must chasten and discipline My loves.  For I have ordered your steps, and the ones who have wandered off of My path, into the world, I shall use whatever is necessary to compel you back to the path that leads to Me.  I tell you the Truth, I do this out of love.  Think for a moment, what I have stated here.  Ponder over these words, there is Truth here.  I am revealing a chink in your armor.  Can you not hear Me?  Pay attention, My humble scribe, writes these words for Me.

No comments: