Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 5, 2014

***Note:  This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord:

Song:  "Blessed assurance, Jesus is Mine, Oh what a foretaste of glory divine..."

Oh, My little one, as you focus on Me, all your cares fall away.   I am here with you.  I am always here.  You are Mine forever and I shall always love you, My dear one.  Stay centered on Me every day.  I shall meet all your needs.   I shall prosper you in My Kingdom.  You shall live in great abundance.  Great abundance of Love, Comfort, Joy, Strength, and Honor.

Many have fallen away from Me, few now venture to enter in to My presence for they have grown weary and bored with their searching, Oh this saddens Me, for to know Me is everything.  Oh, the loss I feel for these little ones who are still disconnected from Me, I shall have to use stronger measures to get their attention.

But, do not worry, My child, My dove, for I shall protect and shelter you from the storms coming.  For you, My love, have entered in to My Rest, you have come through your time of testing, and you live in Me, behind the veil.  You now, go freely in and out of My chambers.  You can always find Me, in a moment, in an instance, for you have learned to look within and seek Me out.  In the warmth of My Spirit living within you, I can be found by you.  You know Me child and I know you.

 We are on the journey together, beloved, stay awake and put these words up, spread the bread crumb trail, My dear one, there are many hungry for more of Me, and they have stumbled onto your path and are eating the crumbs that fall from our table.  You must be diligent to share what you hear, My faithful dove.  I love you.

Selah.

No comments: