Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 3, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Song:  "I went to the danger zone, take me right into the danger zone..."

Many no longer believe.  Many hearts are hardened and turned to stone.  Because of their unbelief and unwillingness to believe, I shall have to shake them harshly to wake them up to the Truth.

 You, My child, are seeing and hearing the demise of many hearts who have succumbed to the lies, and believe the lies are truth.  They are fully trusting in their own flesh.  Their ego is driving them.  Where there is no love is a clear sign to you, pay attention to this, My little one.  My peace is always wrapped in My love.  Oh, the foolish, selfish ones, spew out dark words from a dark heart, and a dark mind.  Oh, My love, this is a sign, pay attention.  These are not Mine.  These are full of self, they are not full of love.  Watch their words, you can see what's inside of them, by what is coming out of them.

 I am here.  I see all.  Open your eyes, My dear one.  You can see clearly now.  Walk in My love, walk in My peace.  Allow yourself to be transformed by My light in you.  Guiding you through this understanding.

Words have power.  They are creative.  They bring blessings or cursing.  This is why it is important to choose your words wisely.  One of the most destructive forces to be unleashed is words.  Words are not empty, this is a lie.  Words are full of power.  They bring life, strength, and healing to the hearer, or death, weakness and sickness to the hearer, but also, double to the speaker.

  To see the inside of a person, listen to his words.  To see what is inside of you, examine your own words.  I am not a man that I should lie.

You are happy and content because you choose to be.  Or, you are unhappy and discontented because you choose to be.

You alone are responsible for your choices, choose wisely.

No comments: