Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 4, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord I heard:

My love, you will have to go on a daily treasure hunt to find the good in people.  You must always look for the good in people, and in some you must look carefully at the full picture of a person, look deeply, there is good in each one.  Somewhere.

 Treat each day as an adventure, for as you pursue your day you are on a treasure hunt, always looking for the good in people.  Let your senses be filled with Me, as I fill you, all in all, I shall show you the good.

Evey vessel is on their own journey, many do not see as you see, for they are not on your journey.

You are a light in the earth, and your light is a candle that illuminates the lives of others as you interact with them, they can feel the warmth of My presence in your words, your love, your acts of kindness.

It's the little things that truly impact lives, to show you care, is a treasure all on it's own.

 Oh, My love, you are My searchlight, and you shine out as a beacon in the lives of all you touch.

 As you shine, I am glorified.  As you love, I am revealed.

No comments: