Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 19, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard:

You are going through difficulties now, My little one, for the time of separation is upon you, do not grow weary in your waiting time, for I truly do not tarry.  I am here, enter thou in with Me into your place of rest and peace, allow Me to comfort your soul.  Do not allow your thoughts to languish in the seeds of despair, no, look to Me, always, for I am here.  I am willing and able to rescue you out of this miry existence.  Child, come, come more often unto My mountain, press in to the path.  Let Me lead, and you, My love, follow closely at My heals.  Oh, beloved, I know change is not easy, I know the uncertainty of the way is uncertain and unsettling for you.  But, Remember, I am here with you to walk with you through every step.  Nothing is too difficult for Me.  Nothing is too mundane.  I am up for the challenge, Trust Me child, you too are up for this challenge.  You shall not fail.  You shall be victorious.  Now, My love, put these words up and remain diligent in this task.  I see you beloved.
Selah.

No comments: