Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hearing God - Dec. 4, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord I heard:

You must prepare. You must prepare yourself for My service.  You must abstain from all evil.  You must not venture out beyond the path I have personally placed you on.   Oh, My little one, do not be discouraged as this time approaches.  I am here.  I am with you.  I will not leave you.  You are Mine now and forever, We are one.

 Your heart, your whole beautiful heart is Mine and another you will not follow.  Strengthen yourself in Me, for I am your strength, the eternal flame that burns within you is Me.  We are one, My dove.  Each moment you spend in My presence, each thought you have as you think upon Me, as you go about your daily tasks, endues you with more strength and more of My power.

 You shall do many impossible things in the days ahead, for I shall lead, and you shall follow, fully submitted and yielded to My Will.  Oh how I love you My little one.  I watch over you as you go about your day and as you slumber upon your bed.  Dear one, all is well with thee and Me.  There is no distance between Us.  You are right where I want you.  Think upon Me now, for I am all you need.  Breathe in, Breathe out, I am here.  I am close to thee.  I love thee with an everlasting love that can never be quenched or disengaged, for We are one now.

 You walk with Me and your path is lit by My candle.  Fear not, all is well with thee, I see you.  Trust Me in all things.  Trust My hands upon your life.  Leading and guiding you daily, moment by moment.  I can smell the fragrance of your hair and your heart.  Your worship and daily sacrifices to Me are a beautiful aroma for Me.  It pleases Me when you turn your thoughts to Me as you continue in your daily tasks.  It pleases Me when you recognize the battle in your mind and take your authority and dominion over these rogue thoughts and cast them down and out.  It pleases Me when you humble yourself before Me, and repent of your sins and thoughts that are not pure, clean, or holy.  When you repent it allows Me to wash away the dust, dirt, sin and blemishes that begin to mar your wedding garment.  Oh, My dear one, it pleases Me when you do not give up, but you continue to come before Me and allow Me to cleanse and remove your daily stains that come upon your garments.  Oh, how I love to purify and cleanse you daily and refresh and renew your beautiful wedding garments. You are My beautiful bride and it pleases Me to wash you, and cleanse you daily as you come.  Continue My child, continue in your walk of holiness and sanctification, this is a very important work We are doing.
Selah.

No comments: