Monday, February 9, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 9, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Oh beloved, it is good that you come, for each moment set aside for Me is not wasted.  Many shall cling to things.  Many shall cling to people.  For they are turned the wrong way.  I am the only one who can protect them.  I am the only one who can lead and guide them.  But, they are trusting in themselves.  They are trusting in their riches.  They are trusting in others.  Oh there is no strength in them, there is no foundation.  For they have built their habitations on sinking sand.  Woe, when the storms come upon them, they shall be swept away.  Only the ones who have built their habitation with Me shall be protected, for when the storms come and rage against them they shall not be moved.  For they have taken the time to build on the rock that will never crumble, for it is the cornerstone of My Kingdom.  In Me there is no lack.  All those who have found their place in Me are nestled snugly under My wings.  They do not struggle now, for they are Trusting in Me to take care of them and I shall not disappoint any of them.

 Are you listening?

 Can you hear Me?

Selah.

No comments: