Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 7, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Oh, the days before you My child, shall be full of wonder, beauty and supernatural abundance.

 Many shall be in perilous times and walk in great difficulty, for they have not made ready for the next part of transition, they are unstable and they will feel their lack of preparation soon.

But, do not worry, My love, for you have fully prepared.  As you have diligently dug and pulled from the soil on the path, you have uncovered many gemstones, pearls, gold and silver that will serve you well in the spirit, for you now endeavor to daily live here with Me in the spirit.

 Oh, how beautiful are the feet of My doves who come daily to My table and enter in to commune with Me.  They are truly flourishing in My Father's courtyard.  They shall have no lack, for I am with My lambs.  I am all they need.

 Fear not, My dear ones, for yet you shall see many difficult things, but, remember, I am in the change.  I am transforming everything.  Your journey into Me is beautiful and unending, for as I am, so also shall you be, for beloveds, We are one.

 I call many to My table, but, alas, few, very few have made the journey.  Hear Me Now, come and separate yourself from the things of this world and find Me for yourselves.

 I do not want you to succumb to the lie that you are alone and isolated.

 You are not alone.  Call upon Me to come and reveal Myself to you.  I am not distant.  But, you must call, MAKE THE CALL.  I can and I am, Willing to help.  It is up to you to recognize you have need of Me.

 Do not listen to the lies that you are not wanted.  You are very very valuable to Me, come and let Me show you My ways.  Come and let Me meet you on the path.

Selah.

No comments: