Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 10, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

The duality of man is a mystery to most until now.  I am revealing to you all the mysteries that have had you bound.  For in the unraveling you shall find that you become undone.  For when there is no veil the Truth shines forth.  The battle within each of you must be fought daily in the trenches of everyday living.  Whichever side wins shall be the ruler over you.  I have placed within you the ability to overcome all that you struggle with daily in the trenches.  Fear not, for as you battle and struggle, call out to Me for help and I shall help you overcome.  For there is no distance between us.  I stand in the middle as the mediator between your duality.  You must recognize that I am here, in the midst of you.  If you want to do right then you will do right.  If you want to do wrong then you will do wrong.  The battle, My friend, is within each of you.  You must not give in, you must war within yourself and overcome.  Much is dependent upon your own choices.  Do you understand?  Ponder these words.

Selah.

No comments: