Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 8, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning I heard this:

Oh, My love, My dear one, it is good to come and sit with Me, for as you come and linger, I give you strength to endure and overcome any challenges you may be called upon to face.  This is the secret or the key to your success.  I am a rewarder to all who are diligent in pursuing Me.  For in their pursuit of Me, I shall overtake them.  Oh, how I love My little lambs.  I shelter, protect, and nourish each little one, by My own hand.  The tasks before you all will be daunting, but you must not lose hope, you must not give up or lose your faith.  For each task or challenge will refine you more.  In everything, you are to overcome.  I have created you to be overcomers.  Do not fear, do not run.  Stand still and know I am here with you, call upon Me and I will guide you through every task.  I do not leave you alone for one moment.  But, remember, the teacher is quiet in the test.  You can conquer and overcome any challenge with Me to help you.  For in these tests I am looking for My reflection in you, My little ones.  Do you not understand that your refining process is to transform each of you into My likeness.  You were created in My image.  Now it is time for your transformation.  Each one of you is going through a metamorphosis.  What is in you, is coming out.  Oh, My dear ones, if I do not see My reflection in you, this tells Me that you are in need of more refining.  Who are you reflecting?  Have you overcome your flesh and are living in the spirit in My Kingdom.  Remember, My Kingdom is within you.  Do you believe?  The Kingdom is rising now My children.  You must let it out.  My Kingdom come.  My Will be done.

Selah.

No comments: