Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hearing God - Dec. 7, 2014

***Note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord, this is what I heard:

It is good to come into My presence and spend time with Me, one on one.  I have much to teach you.  I have much to say, but, you will only hear as you are willing to hear, this is a key.  Are you willing, are you?

Many say they know Me, but this is false, for they only know about Me.  They only know the letter, the written text, they must press, push, and labor past this for this is just a threshold into knowing Me.  You must seek to hear Me for yourself to truly come into My presence and build a relationship with Me.  It takes focus and determination to want to know Me.

  Truly, I say to you, if you do not spend time with Me you will not be ready for what is coming in the transition.  All will be revealed to you in the proper time.  These things cannot be rushed, you must Trust Me, dear one, I see you, you will not be left out.  I will tell you your next step.

Wait upon Me, My little one.

Selah.

No comments: