Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 3, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Oh, My dear one, so many things are opening for you now as you press in deeper into My Spirit.  For you have learned that wisdom dwells within and as you seek it out, it is revealed to you, for in Me all Truths bring much wisdom.  Little one, you are beautiful and sparkle as the sun and shine brightly as the stars, as you daily live your life as a sacrifice to Me.  Your eyes see beauty in everything all around you.  You are no longer afraid of what lurks in the darkness, for in your journey inward, on the narrow road you have left behind all traces of darkness and look ahead, to press onward and upward into Me, for you, My love, are fully persuaded that I am here for you always and whether you live here on earth in your earthen vessel or pass from earthly living into My eternal Kingdom, We are one and cannot be separated.  To know this, My dear one, is to know Truth.  To seek Me for your daily portion is the best way to nourish yourself, for I hand feed you the choicest morsels of meat and the finest wine, as you are feasting at My table, your hunger for Me grows.  This is My hearts desire, to know you, and to feed you by My own hand.  Keep seeking Truth, My little lamb, My holy dove, for I am the revealer of all Truth.  I shall not be denied in fully revealing My Truths to you.  Stay humble, stay submitted at My feet.  Stay hungry, My Bride, My dear one, for you are being well fed at My table, and you shall receive your portion, for I, and I alone am your source.  Oh, how I love My eager little lambs.  Rest in Me now.
Selah.

No comments: