Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 26, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard this:

The blinders are coming off.  You think they are clean, they are not clean.  Many in the church as you have known it are far far from Me.  I know what's in each one.  Many claim they are Mine.  I tell you the Truth, they are not Mine.  They do what they lust after in their fleshly desires, they do not follow after Me with a pure heart.  They have not surrendered all to Me.  They are straddled on the fence.  They are still going back to the crossroad of following self or following Me.  They go back and forth in their desires, one day they are all in, and the next day they run after their flesh and their own desires.  This is not what I desire.  You must come out of the pig pen, for you are not protected there.  You must press forward on the path to Me.  If you are truly Mine, you will reflect Me.  If you are struggling with your own wants and desires, you have not died to self yet, you are still in the refining fire, I will never give up on you.  But, I warn you, this is not a safe place for you.  I am love, love protects, love nurtures, love disciplines, love guides, love encourages.  Do not turn your ear away from My voice, I alone know what you are struggling with.  This is why, I am here, to help you be an overcomer.  I tell you the Truth, you are very valuable to Me.  You have within you the ability to overcome anything that is placed within your circle as an obstacle or deterrent to coming into the fullness of who you are in Me.  I tell you, there is greatness within you, but, you need Me to reveal your true identity, take My hand, and surrender all to Me.  I am your helper.  If you will allow Me to, I can help you.

Selah.

No comments: