Monday, February 23, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 23, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord this morning this is what I heard:

My beloved child, write this down.  Many are confused and are searching in all the wrong places for Me.  Be still, shut out the noise of this world, find a quiet place for yourselves and listen to Me.  Ask Me a question and then be quiet and write down what you hear in your mind.  I come as a still small voice from within.  To discern and know who is speaking in your ear, you should weigh it by My Word.  I will never require you to harm yourself or others.  I will never tell you to seek revenge.  I do not operate in hate.  No, that is not My Way.  I am Love and I bring comfort and peace into the atmosphere.  This is a sign to look for in any situation.  Even when chaos is going on all around you and fear tries to grip your heart, I tell you the Truth, quiet yourself and look for peace, go within and converse with Me, I am your shelter, if you would but turn and look for Me within.  I am not distant.  I am not a man.  Do not look to man.  You must train yourself to look to Me.  I am here.  The days ahead shall be difficult for you if you try to go it alone.  But, I tell you the Truth, I can help you, I will help you if you will only surrender your life to Me, you can only have one master leading you.  Choose you this day, bow to the god of self or bow to Me, the I AM, the one true God who loves you and knows everything.  The choice is before you, choose wisely, dear ones.

No comments: