Friday, February 20, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 20, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Oh My love, My dear one, do not become entangled in another persons troubles.  Each soul has much to work through on the path to Me.  You are responsible for your own journey to Me, how you react to the things and people around you shows forth what is within you.  Are you reflecting Me?  This is the only thing that matters.  You are faced with many challenges daily, and I am watching how you face each challenge, in the grip of despair will you reflect Me?  In the face of great terror and pain will you turn the other cheek and reflect Me?  When everyone has a mentality of chaos, will you remain calm, peaceful and serene and reflect Me?  Many are facing many challenges now.  I am watching all of you. You are not alone.  I am not distant, I am here.  Know this, embrace this Truth, you are not alone.

  I am specializing you in your service for Me.  How you are mentally is a reflection of who you are in Me.  Can you hold fast, steady, and unshakable in the midst of these storms blowing across your land.  I caution you all to go within and shore up your anchor pins, fasten your pins deeply into Me so that you will be able to whether the storms coming.  Beloved, this journey is not for the weak or feeble minded.  This journey is for the called, the chosen, the elect, who have made themselves strong in Me.  Are you weak and feeble today, fear not, come unto Me and I shall make you strong.

Every life shall be tested.  No one shall go through this life without being tested.  What you need is the right teacher to teach you how to pass the tests.  I am able to help each one of you.  But, it is up to you to seek understanding.  Call upon Me for Truth.  Call upon Me for answers to your questions.  I am the only one who can make things clear for you.   You need no other teacher but Me.  You shall be tested.  But, I tell you the Truth, I see you, you are not alone in your struggle.  No one knows how long their life shall be, some died today, some shall die tomorrow.  It is best to not worry yourselves with trying to figure everything out, this is a task for God, not man.  Only, reach out and take hold of the unseen hand that is reaching out to you today.  For wherever you are, there I am also.  Can you see Me, look closely, dear ones, I walk among you, in the trenches of everyday life, in the war zones, in the brothels, in the classrooms, in the factories, in the shops, in the courthouses, in the parks, in the jungles, in the mountains, in the valleys, in the crimes perpetrated against you, I am here with you, I love you all, there is much suffering and much unrest, but, I say come to Me and let Me comfort you and give you rest.  There is a lot of injustice now, man has twisted My Truths and has abandoned love, but, I tell you the Truth, no one can quench My love.  Though you may run from it, it shall be found by all who seek it and it shall overwhelm them.  Oh, My love is ever-expanding, oscillating from within My earthen vessels and all of My creation.  Behold, My love shall set you free.

Selah.

No comments: