Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 12, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord today, this is what I heard:

Oh, My sweet one, My dear, you are so fresh and clean in your spirit, this is a beautiful reflection of Me.  For as you live you exude sweetness all around you.  Your words drip like honey from a cone.  As you speak, your waters run pure and clean, they are a refreshing pool for the dry and thirsty that gather around you.  Oh, My love, the work you do daily is a beautiful sacrifice for Me, for as you live day by day in Me you rise up and reflect Me in all that you do.  As you go about what is required of you I am lifted up through your thoughts, actions, speech and intents of your heart.  This is beautiful, My love.  For I can see Myself in you.  The reflection of gentleness, humbleness, holiness, and quietness in you reflects My love.  For as others in your life are pulled into your circle, they move in and move out as the tides, they are all touched by Me through you.  A smile, a small act of kindness, a gentle word, a touch, a card...it all reflects Me and My love.  You have asked Me to increase your love and so I have.  The abundance of My Spirit within you is fueled by love.  I have filled you, My dear one, freely you have received and freely you pour out.  The light within you, My child, is love, it's tangible, for I Myself am love.  As you live your life in Me, My love pours forth from your life and touches many.  The gifts I have placed within you are salt to season the lives of all who enter your circle.  The circle is unending, it goes on and on.  Breathe in, Breathe out, as you live, I am seen through you.  For you are reflecting Me, and this is as it should be.

Selah.

No comments: