Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 11, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My love, My dear one, as you endeavor to learn more about Me, you must use discernment.  There are many voices crying out and you must be discerning in your search for Truth.  I am your teacher.  Follow the leading of My Spirit as you hear from others.  If you feel drawn and their words resonate within you then you shall learn Truth.  If what they are saying does not resonate within you or disturbs your peace, ask Me if what they are speaking is from Me, I will tell you the Truth.  Your journey is a progressive one.  Some are way ahead of you and have learned more than you, and some are behind you and have not grown as much as you have.  My little one, do not compare yourself with others, for each of you is progressing on the path.  As you are spending time with Me, your journey is progressing daily and developing more understanding of who you are in Me.  Oh, My dove, you are learning.  You are strengthened daily as you humble yourself to Me.  I lead, you follow.  As you seek, I open the doors and unlock the mysteries for you.  As you dig and dig you unearth more treasures of My Kingdom.  Your life is hid in Me.  If you are searching for Truth, you shall not be led astray, for you are in Me, as I live you shall also live.  You are awake and active in your pursuit of Me.  It is well with thee and Me.

Selah.

No comments: