Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 26, 2014

Beloved, you shall need to use your discernment now, for much deception is upon you and the land that I love.  Be careful.  Stay close to Me, My little one.  For I am with you always.  I shall help you.  I shall guide you.  I shall be your eyes and ears.  You must trust Me always, for I shall cover and  take care of you.  Many shall fall away from Me now, for they shall be deceived.  Deception abounds now.  You are to witness many things now, beloved, fear not, for I am with you always, even to the end.  I dwell inside of you, for We are one.  I shall show you more of My plan as it unfolds before you.  Do not worry about tomorrow.  Trust Me and live in one day at a time.  You can go no further than today for now.  But, know this, I shall break the time barrier, and you shall move about in time with Me, for this is your purpose, I created you to live and move and breathe with Me.  I shall break every wall that has held you back.  You, My love, shall ride on the wings of My Spirit, My Wind shall lift you up.
Selah.

No comments: