Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 22, 2014

Beloved, it is good to seek your answers from Me, for I alone know the way.  I have given you My word, as a light and a witness of Me.  For to you, all things are opened, you need only to ask and I shall open your understanding.  My Spirit leads you child.  Rest assured I am with you always.  I lead you beside the still waters of My heart, for you, My love, are one with Me, We are in union, you and I.  We walk this path together.  As you ascend, I meet you on the path and we go up together to Mount Zion, My city.  You, My child, are sealed and marked.  I have written My Fathers name on your forehead.  You are Mine, forever, always, My dearest one, do not let your heart be troubled.  Take one day at a time.  Come away with Me more often as you feel yourself become overwhelmed, troubled or anxious during your day or night.  I alone can bring you comfort.  This journey is not for the weak or faint hearted.  It is for all who will overcome.  You, My beloved,  are an over comer, fully persuaded, fully equipped to endure any challenge you shall face.  Oh, My love, My dear one, you are sensing My presence all around you. The dejavue experiences are meant to lead you deeper into Me.  This is to let you know you are right where I want you to be.
Selah.

No comments: