Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hearing God - Dec. 6, 2014

I am really pleased with thee child.  For you have chosen to put Me first above all else.  This pleases Me, dear one, this pleases Me.  As you come, fully expecting to hear clearly, you are increasing your faith.  For you, My love, are dwelling in relationship with Me.  We are one.  Wherever you go, I go.  Whatever you do, I do, for We are working together.  We are a team you and I.  This is what I've always wanted, to be a part of your life.  Through it all, the good, the bad, the confusing, the uncertain, through out all, and I mean all of your life I want to share it with you. For as you open your life to Me you enter deeper and deeper into relationship with Me.  You are strong, My love, you are seeing through My eyes, you are hearing through My ears, and you are feeling through My heart.  Oh, how I love your humble, submitted heart.  You are truly Mine, and I shall never let you go.  Nothing shall separate you from Me.  For you, My love, are Mine and I am yours.  As you linger in your pondering of Me, I linger in abiding with you.  Pay close attention now to your surroundings and smells.  Can you smell My presence, try.  For as you sense Me, I am here, can you smell Me.  I am opening up your spiritual senses.  They can see you clearly in the spirit, for you glow, your countenance reflects Me.  You are marked as one of My own.  You are feared by those who can see your power, you are loved by those who know My name and are humbly submitted to Me and My Kingdom.  You are a light in this world, My love.  Stay close to Me.  I am with you child.
Selah. 

No comments: