Friday, January 16, 2015

Hearing God - Nov. 23, 2014

Oh, My love, it is good to come and wait, to patiently wait and know that I WILL speak, for you know Me.  Time invested in the quietness of waiting upon Me is well spent and will reap deep dividends.  I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me.  For in your diligent seeking you are building a strong relationship with Me.  For I know you, My love.  I watch you, I see all that transpires in and through your life.  Beloved, sometimes the wait seems long and unfruitful, but, I tell you the truth, there is much fruit developing on the vine as you continue in your journey to Me.  Your faith is made stronger and you become strengthened and secured in Me.  For you are feeding from the vine and drinking deeply from My well.  No one and nothing can separate you from your faith in Me, for We are one, and this, My love, is as it should be.  Your faith is ever increasing.
Selah.

No comments: