Friday, January 16, 2015

Hearing God - Dec. 8, 2014

You must trust Me for everything you need.  You must stand firm in your faith no matter what I call you to face.  Beloved, change, much change is upon the earth.  Many hearts shall fail, for fear of what they see coming upon the earth.  But, you, My Bride, My dear one, shall remain, steadfast and strong, for you are anchored in Me and you shall not be moved.  Through the shaking, through the change you shall remain in Me.  For I alone am your strength and confidence.  You are in Me and I am well established in you.  My flame burns brightly, the fire I have personally stoked in you.  Oh, not much longer now, My little one.  Peace, be still, as you linger in My presence as you wait.  I will tell you where to go and what to do, and what to say.  Behold, I am here.  Stay close, My dove, shelter in My secret hiding place, surrounded by My love.  Drink deeply from My well, for the water is deep.  You are refreshed and renewed in Me, for I alone am your source of strength.  I alone am all you need.  Rest now, My dear one.
Selah.

No comments: