Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 3, 2015

Sssshhhhh, so many questions?  Child, this is not your way.  Let not your heart be troubled, it is well with thee and Me.  We are on this journey together.   You never walk the path alone.  Do not let the cares of this world, the panic of others draw you out of My peace.  My peace I give you child, do not walk away from it, you must endeavor to walk in My peace at all times, in all circumstances, stay in My peace.  I will protect you, I will provide for you.  You know Me.  My heart is open to you, My little one. Ssshhhh, peace, be still and know, I am here.  You are not alone.  Let Me keep your heart in perfect peace.  I lead, you follow.  Daily come to Me for your portion.  Trust Me solely for everything.  I am all you need.  I shall be your candle in the dark.  Stay close to Me.  Do not be alarmed at anything, stay in My peace.   Keep your mind stayed on Me at all times.  I am here for you, you are safe in Me.  Fear not, My little one, for I know where you are at all times.  The time of testing is upon each of you now.  Stay strong.  Make yourself strong in Me.  I Am the Way.

No comments: