Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 13, 2015

Many things are coming to you now, My child, for as revelation flows it is a continual constant stream from My eternal river.  As you seek to know and understand Me and My ways, you shall know Me and My ways, they shall no longer be hidden from you, for you have persevered, you have pressed in to know and I am well pleased with you, My love.  For you have truly captured My heart.  I send you mysteries as you dream upon your bed.  As I watch you sleep, I still speak to you, your dreams are filled with many mysteries, these are to draw you closer to Me, to seek out more and more, I set this breadcrumb trail up for you, My dear one.  I delight in drawing you to Myself, for it gives Me great joy to see your eager heart as you seek to know more of Me and My ways.  My soul delights in feeding My little lambs.  For you all are growing in Me now, your journeys are truly beautiful, for in the journey to Me is your transformation.  I am restoring you daily as you come come and seek Me out.  For in the seeking, in the questioning, in the knocking, I find you truly ready to receive from Me.

 I love a beautiful, pure heart, and you, My dear one, are a beautiful heart, your heart sings in the night  to Me, the melody is soft and tender and quietly tickles My ear, for in the night, you are alive in the spiri,t more so than in the day.  We go on many excursions and adventures as your flesh slumbers upon your bed. Oh, My little one, you are totally surrendered and submitted to My leading.  Blessed are you, My dove, for the path you have chosen is leading you deeper and deeper into Me.  Oh, My lovely one, you are seeing clearly now the Truth in My word.  The scales and blinders have come off and now you see.  This is what living in the Kingdom is all about.  For the Kingdom, My Kingdom is within you.  It is well with you, My little one for I have tested you, I have chastised and corrected you, I have rebuked you, and still you come.  For in this season you are going through, you have seen and felt the draw of My love.  You have seen My heart as I have seen yours and you have chosen Me, your beloved, to lead you, day by day, moment by moment.

  For in the waiting, you are abiding in Me, I am the eternal vine and you are a branch on My vine.  I love how you love Me child.  It is well with thee.  As you abide in Me, I abide in you.  I lead, and you follow.  Life is simple, once you find your place in Me.  I tell you the Truth, all of you have a place in Me, all of you were created for a specific purpose in Me, come and seek out your place, come now, hear Me now.  It is better for you to come now and hear.  Some are hearing Me, but many are still asleep to Me calling.  I am sounding the trumpets all around each of you now.  Can you not hear them.  Listen now, be still, listen, what do you hear.  Be still, quiet yourself, draw near to Me and hear, write it down, ponder it, ask Me to reveal Myself to you, as I have to My Bride, My little scribe.  She writes what she hears.  She posts as I have directed her.  This is not her way, to be public.  She is quiet and private.  But, in her obedience to Me, she posts these words at My urging, she is only one of the trumpets that are sounding across the earth, the whole earth is filled with My trumpets.  Listen, can you not hear them.  Oh, My dear ones, there is much to say to each of you, I will to speak to each of you, heart to heart.  I implore you all, now is the time of My visitation, don't miss your visitation.  All will soon be awakened.  But, by what means is it going to take to awaken you.  I am here, seek Me now, find Me for yourselves.  I see you all.  Can you see Me?  Selah.

No comments: