Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 14, 2015

***note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

As you seek Me with all your heart, soul and mind you sink deeper and deeper into Me.  I am fathomless.  The more you discover, the more you are drawn closer to Me, for the more you know about Me the more you grow in Me.  I am reflecting in you, for you are now a reflection of Me.  As I am, so you shall be.  This is a beautiful mystery.  We are one, knitted together for My eternal purpose.  I have known you since before time began, now I ask you to take My hand as we journey deeper into Me and all of My ways.  For I truly desire to be know by you.  I want all of My children to come to know Me, to eagerly come to seek Me out as you do daily.  Not many come to Me to get to know Me.  Most come to request things.  But you, My dear one, come to receive, you come to know Me for yourself.

 No one comes to Me by accident, they come to Me as they seek Me out for who I am.  I am not distant.  But, I may be hidden for some, call upon Me, ask Me to reveal Myself to you.  Oh, but be ready to hear, for when I come, you shall surely here.  I tell you the truth, ask, seek and knock now while I may be found of you.  For in the coming days, I shall be found with great difficulty, for to find Me you must have faith and faith shall depart from the hearts of men who have never truly known Me.

  But for you and all My true children your faith shall arise and you shall be given wings to fly, far above all darkness and unbelief.  You shall rest on the shore as you watch your God do many spectacular things.  Oh eye has not seen what I am about to do, stay close My dove, under My wings.

No comments: