Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 27, 2015

Note:  As I was pondering whether I had enough time to put up some of these posts, I heard:

"A river runs through you child, let it flow."

Note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord this morning this is what I heard:

Beloved, keep pressing, keep seeking, what you are thinking is confusion is actually Me expanding your mind.  For the walls that you have constructed through your old mind sets are tumbling down, for I am Truth and there is clarity in My Truth.   I am doing a deep work in you, My dear one, do not let your heart be troubled.  This is for your growth in Me.  This is a very tender and slow process.  You are in Me, My little one, I will not deceive you or allow you to be deceived.  For you have learned to bring everything to Me.  Everything you hear and do not have understanding of, everything you hear and seems contrary to what you know, you bring to Me for understanding.  As you lay all these things at My feet, My peace washes over you, for the waters of My love for you cover you, My dear one.  You are constantly learning, for this is your season of transformation.  What has been hidden from you is now in My timing being revealed, little by little.  You are a good student, for you are diligent in your pursuit of Me.  You are learning day by day in My presence, and you are embracing My Truths, you are open to Me, you are guarded with everything else, but Me.  For in your transparency with Me I am able to fitly join My Truths one by one into you, I am your builder.  I am your only teacher.  You are where you are supposed to be, My dear one.  As you seek to know Me, I shall reveal more to you.  I have many Truths to reveal to you, My love.

 Many of My children are blowing their trumpets now.  I do not reveal everything to one person.  You are all seeing in parts, but you all are feeling the pulling of My heart strings to your hearts.  Your spirits are connected to My Spirit, your beautiful hearts are connected to My heart.  We are one.  I am connected to each of you.  I lead My little ones on the path.  You are never alone.  I am working in each of you and you are each growing into Me.  I am the vine and you all are the branches.

 Love cannot be rushed, it takes patience and endurance to produce the peaceable  fruit of My Kingdom.  Do not allow yourself to become anxious over what you do not understand.  Simply Trust Me and My leading and in My timing I shall open your understanding, for in Me there is Truth.  I am your peace.  Fear not, My little ones, for I know what each of you has need of, come, come now and let us reason together.  Beloveds make your home in Me.  I will not disappoint.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  Come unto Me and I will reveal Myself to you.  Come, I am here.
Selah.

No comments: