Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 26, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

Beloved, I am here with you, quietly watching and observing as you grasp for understanding.  It is a beautiful thing to be so mindful of Me.  Oh, My little one, to know Me is to love Me, and I am very loved by you.

 Much is coming to fruition now on the earth.  Stay close beloved, sheltered under My wing.  Fear not, it is well with thee and Me, for you seek to know Me daily, your mind is strong, your foundation is secure in Me.  You will not stumble now, My dear one, for you have come through many tests and challenges.  Nothing just happens, everything has a purpose.

 I am at work in all of mankind.  Beloved, do not doubt My plans and purposes.  Some are made for finery and some are made for refuse.  Only I the maker of each vessel know the use and purpose for each one.

You shall see many things, My love, do not let your heart be troubled.  These things must come into play, to test the hearts of man.  As I live, I surely test, beloved, you know this, for you have been in the refiners pot many times now.  The tests are not easy, but they are necessary.

Beloved, count it all joy for everything you shall see, you shall be protected and hidden from all harm.  But, My dove, you shall see and be a witness to many difficult things.  Dear one, lean not on your own understanding in what you can't possibly comprehend here and now.

 But, know this, My beloved, I shall make all things new.  Your path is safe and secure in Me.  I lead, you follow, one day at a time.

Selah.

No comments: