Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 24, 2015

Note:  I had a disturbing dream last night and woke up very stressed over it, I went to the Lord and asked Him what does this dream mean, as I waited on Him I heard:

Child, you must trust Me in all things.  Each of you have separate journeys.  I am in control of each one.  I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.   Only I can guide and direct the course of life on each souls path.  You must be willing to Trust Me.  You must be willing to let go of your grasp on others, for each one of you must endeavor to press on in your path.  I will lead and guide each one.

 You must let go of the reigns.  Focus all of your attention on your own individual journey with Me.  You, My love, have found Me and you abide in Me, as I abide in you.  There is no distance between you and Me.  We are one.  Your understanding is becoming clearer and clearer.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Trust Me, I am working in each soul, I see each of your family members.  They all have an individual journey to Me.  You must let go, relinquish all ties, let them go, and press on in Me.

I will not lose a single soul My Father has given Me.  They all have different roads.  You must Trust Me that I know how to draw each one.  Do not be anxious for anything, My love, only, Trust Me.  I am with you, peace, be still and know that I am working in each of your family members.  I shall draw all men unto Me.  I know how I want to draw each one.  You must Trust Me in this, for you cannot see the whole picture, only I can.  But, I am at work.

 You shall see many construction signs: yield, under construction, detour, road work ahead.  Pay attention to these signs when you see them, for they shall keep you in My peace, that I am working.  I shall deliver you all, but at different times and in different ways.  Trust Me in everything, My dearest dove, I love you.  I love all of you.  I am with you all.  I will lead you all home.  My peace is sufficient for you.

Beloved, Rest in My peace.  I have told you much change is upon you, much change is upon each of you.  I am in the midst of thee.  My love covers each of you.  I am sufficient in all circumstances.  Trust Me, dear one, I am with you all, beloved, I shall meet all your needs.  Trust Me, dear one.

No comments: