Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 19, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Oh, My dear one, much growth is upon you, do not rush through this stage of your instruction.  For in the quiet instruction much growth comes, and in the growth there will be new roots sinking deep into your earth, this is your foundation layer.  Do not grow weary in this process of self-examination, for it is I within you causing you to ponder and digest these new Truths.  You are not too slow.  You shall not miss your moment of discovery and My Reveal.  For, I tell you the Truth, My beloved, you are IN YOUR MOMENT NOW, with Me, I am guiding you through this stage, you must digest many small portions slowly so as to fully extract the benefits of the portion you have received.  If you rush through it you will miss much of My Truths I am revealing to you.  Oh, My love, you are in the right place in Me, for as We journey down the path together you are growing.  Some lessons are learned quickly, but, some must be received slowly, as long as you are pressing in to move closer to Me each day, this is all I ask of thee.  For I see you, each day, fully immersed in Me, day by day, abiding, eating at My table, communing with Me, this My love, is where you should be.  This is Truth and I do not lie.
Selah. 

No comments: