Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hearing God - Jan. 15, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord, I heard a familiar song gently playing in my head that the Lord gave me a while ago.  "Moment by moment, the mystery comes, moment by moment, the day draws near, Tell me can you hear,  Is this the one my soul longs for, is this the one, that will open every door...moment by moment the mystery comes, moment by moment the day draws near..."

Then the Lord spoke:

Yes, My child, you are hearing well, you are drawing close and coming through the doors of My chambers freely now.  For I have opened them for you and you now have entrance into them, and can move freely now, in and out at will.  My chambers are private and only a few, the chosen, the elect, the bride have entrance to Me.  For as We commune together, We are knit closer and closer, you have My heart, My lovely one, and I have yours.  My Kingdom is your Kingdom.  You have steadily grown up in Me as you have willingly let go of and loosed your mind and will from man's kingdom and understanding.  You have allowed Me to turn over the tables inside of your temple, you have submitted to My purging, you have allowed Me to prune you back, and now, My little one, you are beginning to bud, once again you shall flourish and have an abundance of leaves and your fruit shall be the choicest morsels, for I will water and feed you by My own hand.  You will lack for nothing.  I am your provider.  I am all you need.  Much understanding is coming to you.  For your eyes are open and the veils are lifted, and now, My love, you see.  You can hear Me and see My Truth, and now, My lovely one, you shall do.  For as I AM, you too shall be, nothing in My Kingdom shall be hidden from you.  For you have searched and dug for My Truths and now you shall have abundance of My treasures.  My peace, My hope, My love, My victory, all are yours.  My peace rests upon you, dear one.  I have endued you with hope, study hope, for there is much meaning in this for you, for it's a new season dawning upon you now.  You can see clearly as I lead you, and you follow closely at My heels, this pleases Me child, for you are eager, so eager to be close to Me, I cherish you, My little one, for you are truly Mine.

***note:  Then He said:  Ask Me child.  So I asked:  Lord, what am I going to be doing for you once you are ready?  Then He answered:

You shall write and sow seeds of love and hope, as you write your words shall water the parched and thirsty ground of the readers who come, this shall be a balm for their souls.  for as they come, they shall see Me here, in these words and they shall seek Me for themselves, for I have come to gather My little lambs and set them in their places in My Kingdom.  You are a vessel I have chosen to pour My words through, as you yield to Me, I shall fill you to overflowing and the words shall pour forth, like oil, and drip like honey from My tree, for I am life, I am the Word and I bring life to the reader.  For they seek answers, they seek comfort, they seek protection, they seek hope, and I am able to fulfill all of their needs.  I am that I am.  I set on fire each heart, one by one.  You, My dear, are burning brightly for Me, I shall use you in many ways to touch My people.  I am love and I am using you to help build a bridge for My people to use to bring them to Me.  All who come now to My well shall never go thirsty, for My waters never run dry, Oh My loves, My dear ones, I see you, I am here, can you not feel Me near you.  For you and I shall meet together in the secret place.  As My beloved pens these words, know that these are My words to you, dear ones, I am beckoning you to come and find your place in Me.  I am here.  Come unto Me and allow Me to show you the way.  It is time.
Selah.

note:  this is what I have found about "hope"

the definition of hope is:  the feeling that what is wanted can be had,
                                         a person or thing in which expectations are centered
                                       


No comments: