Monday, October 6, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 6, 2014

My child, the dreams you have do have hidden meanings.  You must seek out the Truth behind the pictures.  This is why it is a good idea to write them down when you awaken, so as to be able to go back and ponder them.

I speak many parables and unlock mysteries in the night season.  I shall be speaking to you more and more in your dreams, dear one.  You must go through and endure these messages in the night.  I shall unscramble the coded message in the dream.

You see child, symbols, I use many symbols to relay detailed messages in dreams and visions.  You are learning this.  Do not let your heart be troubled.  Do not cast aside your peace.  For you have much to learn, and I shall use many different things to teach you and open your understanding.

I love you, My little one.

No comments: