Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 4, 2014

Oh, My love, you are dear to Me.  For you rise, and come to wait at My feet.  To listen to My voice and patiently receive My instructions.  You are alert, awake, and attuned to Me.  You are watching for Me.  You are seeing Me now all around you, in people, in birds, in animals, in the wind, in the air.  You can sense My presence all around you My love, for I am here.  This is a special place you have prepared for Me here with you.  You have made room for Me, and now I have opened the doors, and removed the veils that prevented you from seeing Me, all around you.  I have opened your eyes and heart and now you see, you sense, you hear well, My love.

 Your heart makes a beautiful melody all day long for Me now.  It sings and is joyful, just in the knowing that it has found it's true love.  All hearts long to find Me, for this is how I created the heart.  Deep within each heart is a chamber made just for Me.  Some have unlocked the chamber, and invited Me in.  As they come daily to Me, I begin My work of the heart, first I purge the obvious:  fear, loneliness, pain.  I do not allow them entrance any longer into My chamber.  Then I begin to speak to the heart.  If the heart of a person is willing to hear and receive My instructions, then I continue My work.  But, if the heart refuses to hear and obey, My work stops, and I wait for them to come to the free-will choice to allow Me to continue My work in them.

 The heart is a beautiful thing.  It is multi-faceted and multi-functioning.  No one knows better than I do about the heart.  Man only sees and understands a little about the natural, physical heart. They know nothing of the spiritual side of the heart, they cannot find My chamber, but, I tell you the Truth, it is there.

  Some hearts are dark, cold, and stagnant.  The chamber meant for Me, has never truly been used.  It's empty, cold, dirty, and no light dwells there.  It is a place of jackals hyenas, and wolves.

 But, some hearts are glowing, for in My chamber I am there, I have a fire going with the embers burning brightly.  There is warmth, love, light and wisdom.  There, in these glowing hearts, I dwell and am transparent with these hearts, for they have unlocked the chamber, invited Me in, and they check on Me everyday to see if I need anything.  I am loved here.  They allow Me to work in peace even when My work cuts deep and is painful, they yield, and allow Me to continue My work.  I am content to dwell with each heart that truly seeks to make a home for Me.  These blessed hearts sing, like no others.  There is joy unspeakable in each heart that comes into Me, as they continue on their journey with Me.  I have stored many treasures for them in My chamber, oh, the beauty of a pure heart is a wonder to  behold.  I examine every heart.  I am the keeper of the flame of the heart.  As My flame burns within each heart, I am at work, they rest in Me and dwell in Me.  They are ever mindful of Me, and constantly check on Me to see if I need anything.   These hearts are My delight.  For they are truly Mine.  Selah.

No comments: