Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hearing God at midnight Oct. 3, 2014

In the beauty of holiness, you shall see Me, for I am with you always.  As you breathe and move in Me, you carry Me with you.  You are never separated from Me.  You have spent much time today in learning more of Me.  You have spent time with Me today just by simply resting in and being conscience  of Me.  You are now in complete union with Me.  For you are one with Me.  I am with you in everything you do now.  I never leave you, My love.  We are one.  Trust Me in this, We are one.  There is no distance between us, My love.  As you seek to understand more of Me and My secrets and My way of thinking, it draws Me closer to you, and allows you to sink deeper into Me.  Oh, My love, My dear one, you are Mine, now and forever.   You have learned much about Me today.  This pleases Me, for you are constantly seeking for more of Me.  This blesses Me child.  For you are eager to hear and you are eager to learn of Me and from Me.  It is well between Me and thee.  Beloved, I watch over you, your life, and your progress in Me.  Selah.

No comments: