Monday, October 20, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 20, 2014

Song:  "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, as we wait upon the Lord, as we wait upon the Lord..." ( I keep hearing this song as I go to sleep, as I awaken, as I begin to wait upon the Lord,  and throughout my day...)

Child I am your strength.  I shall endue you with power, for I am in you.  I shall lead you through every challenge you shall encounter.  Beloved, I am for you.  I shall never leave you.  You are Mine.  As you spend time with Me, in My presence, you are being transformed.  As you think upon Me, I become who you are reflecting.  You shall see through My eyes of love.  All that you have ever known shall be challenged.  For in the change, comes transformation.  Many lies that you have been taught as truths shall be brought forth by Me and exposed to you.  You shall see them through My Eyes.   Change is not easy, but, change is NOW HERE.  You My child are constantly changing, and experiencing more of Me.  You have yielded to Me, in your heart, and in your mind.  As I dig out each stronghold in your mind, you are faithful to yield, and try to comprehend My Truth.  This is a complicated web,  that has hidden My Truths from you, and it's a process, that takes time, to bring it down.  Soaking in My presence, hearing and experiencing Me more and more, is the key.  I lead you child, all I ask of you is that you Trust and follow Me.  I know you do not understand everything now and that's O.K. Do not be anxious, or fret over what you don't understand.  For I will open the eyes of your understanding little by little.  I only ask that you Trust Me in all things regarding your understanding and your life.  Stay close and do not reject My Truths or My leading.  You have entered a strange new world to you of Truth.  You are not completely familiar with it yet, for you have lived in a shadow of truths, for you were not ready for it.  But, NOW is the time of your complete transformation.  My light in you is shining out and exposing My Truth for all who are willing to see.  Rest in Me child, I Am doing all the work.  You are seated at My feet, resting, do not fret, Rest, I am in control.   Selah

No comments: