Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 2, 2014

As the beauty of Holiness embodies My Bride, she glows.  Her garments shimmer and sparkle in the radiance of her light.  As she moves about, her garments flow around her, and give the faintest sound of fluttering wings as they move about in My throne room.  Oh, the mysteries that await My Bride, so many, so much awe and wonder.  For she shall behold Me, as I Am.  She has known the deepest depths of pain.  She has known ridicule, mockery, and scoffing.  She has endured in this lonely walk of separation and isolation.  She has been the outcast among many.  She has felt the cold heart of hatred, and the bitter gall of betrayal.  She has been royalty walking among the beasts.  No one has recognized her beauty, her loveliness or her fortitude.  Oh, but, know this, My loves, I see you clearly.  I see your value beyond measure, My dear ones.  The journey of the Bride seems lonely, and isolated, but, I tell you the Truth, there are many who are on the same journey, you do not see them yet, but, soon, you will.  I encourage all, now, to look around you, can you see My Bride?  She is glowing NOW in the beauty of holiness, she is kind, she is gentle, she is lowly and she walks among you now.  Her breath flows in and out of Me.  Freely she moves, in and out of Me.  She is in Me and I am in her.  Can you not see her, shining in the darkness.  Oh, I see her, her beauty is beyond compare.  She is the one My soul longs for.  She is My hearts desire.  Oh, the Bride is ready, she awaits her final instructions with a fluttering heart, her spirit leaps within her, as she awaits her groom.  Selah.

No comments: