Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 1, 2014

My child, you have much to learn, but, you are willing, and make yourself available to learn.  As you listen, you hear and grow, your spirit is refreshed and renewed in Me daily.  Your senses are heightened now, for you are clearly awake and watching.  Your eyes see Me, your heart feels My presence, and deep within your gates you are one with Me.  I see your struggle in understanding.  I shall open up the eyes of your understanding more.  Do not be discouraged in your labor to learn and receive more of Me.  I am here with you, through the course of your divine journey as you dwell in the spirit with Me.  I am uncovering many mysteries to you now, for as you seek to know, you shall know.  My love, this process cannot be rushed.  I know you feel the urgency to learn as much as you can without delay, but, know this, you shall not miss Me.  I am leading you, step by step.  You are following close to Me.  I beckon, and you come.  I hold your hand along this path.  It is a private journey between thee and Me.  You have entered into Me now, and you shall surely know Me for yourself.  You are My treasure, My love, I am well pleased with your progress.  As you come before Me daily, to seek My face, to know Me, to hear Me for yourself, you are filled to overflowing with fresh oil, and the manna from heaven is yours for the taking, eat your fill, My love.  Stay here with Me as long and as often as you want, for I am here, waiting always for you.  You are always thinking upon Me, and your heart is ever turned inward to Me.  I love your temple.  I am enthroned in the seat of your affection, and I am well pleased.  I love you, My little one.

No comments: