Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 14, 2014

Song:  "I am watching over you, I am, watching over you...In the middle of your night, in the middle of your storms, I am watching over you"  (I was awakened early this morning with the Holy Spirit singing in me and over me this song...and I arose...to seek Him)

Do not compare yourself to others, who are farther along on the journey than you are.  You are right where I want you to be.  You are hearing well, and you are starting to see more clearly.  Your journey is your own.  It's personal.  We are one, you and I.  We are connected in the spirit and no one or anything can separate Me from you.  I love you, My little one, I see you.  I know your name.  Would you like to know your name?  There is much to understand in this.  this is one of the gemstones I have placed in you.  For at first it was just a bit of earth, but through the course of your fiery tests is has been purified and strengthened.  For you are a vessel of honor.  Only the choicest stones and rare and purified gems are placed within you, My love.  For where your heart is, is where your treasure is.  Your heart is My home.  You have established your inner sanctuary for Me.  You come daily now, into My chambers, and you are daily changed.  More and more into My likeness and image.  You are secure in Me.  You are led by Me, and I am your daily portion.  As you walk this path with Me you are being transformed into a beautiful treasure box for Me, and out of thee I shall bring forth beauty, strength and honor.  For I am in you, My love.  Selah.

No comments: