Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Oct. 11, 2014

My child, My dear one, I am pleased with thee.  You have nothing to fear.  Stay close to Me, My love. Whatever is bothering you, bring to Me, for I am well able to meet all of your needs.  Do not let your heart be troubled, fear not, My dove.  I am with you always.  You are safe and secure in Me.  Nothing in this world has any hold over you.  For I have freed you from all things, bonds and ties placed on you.  You are Mine, and I watch over and take care of My own.  My peace is your eternal promise.  It encircles you with the comfort and warmth of a blanket.  Beloved, as you go through your day you carry me with you.  I make the journey with you, you are never alone.  I am your strength.  I am your peace.  I am all that you need.  As you are faithful to Me, My dove, I am faithful to you.  We are one, now and forever.  We can never be separated.  Yo are like a fitted glove in My hand.  Breathe in, Breathe out, I am here with you.  As you think, as you breathe, as you interact with the world, I am with you.  I am big in you, for you, My dear one, have allowed Me to grow big and strong in you.  You have yielded all to Me and I am well pleased with thee.  As you seek to know Me more, I reveal much deeper Truths, as you grow and mature in Me, your understanding grows.  Selah.

No comments: