Monday, September 22, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 19, 2014

Oh, My dear one, wait, just wait upon Me.  As you wait, relax, let the weight of the day just slip away. As you draw near to Me, once again, breathe in, breathe out, I am here in the quiet, in the stillness with you.  Much is settled between you and I.  There is no distance.  For you purposefully draw ever nearer to Me now.  As you linger in My presence, I can smell you, your heart is beautiful to Me.  Oh, My love, it is good to dwell together in unity.  Can you feel Me near you, My love?  I hover over you, I listen to you, I listen to your heart, I listen to your thoughts, and I listen to your vibrations.  As you continually draw from My well, your vibrations get stronger, and the resonance of your spirit is like a timbrel.  You are making beautiful music with Me now.  You do not hear it, but, I do.  The sound coming from your merry heart is a symphony of praise unto Me,  and I receive your offering of thanksgiving.  You are so beautiful to Me, My dear one, your love for Me grows deeper with each passing day.

No comments: