Monday, September 22, 2014

Hearing God - Sept. 18, 2014

I have called you to be a witness of all things.  Don't compare yourself to others.  Compare yourself to Me, and what I've called you to do.  Each of My children have separate individual tasks, some more, some less.  All, are equally important.  You are right where I want you, little one.  Do not compare yourself to what others are doing, and feel lacking in what I have called you to do.  You are positioned on My vine, exactly where I want you to be.  You are growing and maturing, your roots are deep, My love, you are a well watered branch, who is taking in the full cistern and as you drain it, I pour more in. Your understanding has grown, Oh, I am pleased, very pleased at your progress.  Do not doubt if you are in the right place, I tell you the truth, you are exactly where I want you at this moment.  Do not change your course.  Pursue, pursue, pursue Me, in your understanding.  Beloved, you have had much down-loaded into you, and you have received My Wisdom, you are so beautiful as you drink and drink and drink from My eternal river flowing within you.  Keep drinking.  Keep listening.  Soon you shall see what you've never seen before.  Oh, I love our times together.  We are one, you and I.

No comments: