Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hearing God in the morning - Sept. 9, 2014

Focus on Me little one, do not worry about anything.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am here.  I will guide you.  All is well with thee.  Oh, My love, do not worry, or allow fear to take hold of thee.  Rebuke fear, cast it from you and stand in the midst of fear, fully persuaded that I am here, and I will always protect and provide for you.  You are My beloved dove, I will always be here for you.  Beloved, you are Mine. You are set apart for Me.  I am yours.  We are one.

 Much is coming upon your earth that you shall be a witness to.  Do not change your path.  Do not change your course.  Only believe.  Only witness these transitions.  The world as you know it is changing rapidly.  The birth pains are coming closer together.  Much change is coming.  You are to be My witness to many, many changes.  You are My dove, stay close My little one, and watch the world change.  The atmosphere is changing, the people are changing, the beasts of the field are changing.  Remember, I am in the change.  Do not fear, only watch as it unfolds.

 My Kingdom is invading the earth.  Love is coming down.  Let love be your guide in all that you do.  Speak only gentle words of kindness.  Let love be your guide.  Listen carefully to all I say to you through out your day.  Draw near to Me, for I am here.  You are never alone.  I see you My little dove, patience, be still, quiet yourself, find your peace in Me and abide and Rest in Me.  When things arise to trouble you.  Simply be still, and quiet yourself in Me, find your peace in Me, and go forward again in peace, always stop, and separate yourself when you lose your peace, always come back to peace, and make this your permanent abode, to live and dwell solely in My peace.

No comments: